Background Probability

The Agnostic Popular Front has moved to its new home at Skeptic Ink, and will henceforth be known as Background Probability. Despite the relocation and rebranding, we will continue to spew the same low-fidelity high-quality bullshit that you've come to expect.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#AtheismPlus - A Provisional Blacklist


It's not yet clear whether Atheism+ will turn out to be a growth movement or just another bright flash in the pan, but in the name of progress (the properly progressivist kind of progress) I'm going to propose a list of people who are clearly unworthy of breathing the same air as Greg Laden and thus unfit for the inclusion in this new project. This list will consist of real names only, because Lord only knows (by which I mean no one really knows) who all those hateful anons really are.

This is a living document. If you have more persona non grata (or crimes against the priesthood) to add to the list, please let me know in the comments.


EDIT: Had to promote Kristina Hansen up from the comments section, on account of Ophelia's recent comments. Greetings, fellow FtB readers, and thanks for visiting my humble corner of cyberspace. If you can leave a comment without telling anyone to do unspeakable things to themselves with a porcupine, please have a go. (9/11/2012)

8 comments:

Mark Panzarino said...

Add my name to your list.

https://twitter.com/#!/AtheismHonestly

https://www.facebook.com/TheHonestAtheist

Mark Panzarino.

Because I don't fuck with dogmatic shitheads telling me what to believe.

Anonymous said...

Can I nominate myself as a Gender Traitor? That seems to be my new A+ nickname :)

BTW, I am best known as WoolyBumblebee

Anonymous said...

Just realized you are asking for real names. My Twitter name is WoolyBumblebee, and my real name is Kristina Hansen. Here are my sites:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthAndOblivion/videos

http://www.isgodasquirrel.blogspot.ca/

Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Feel free to add me too. I want no part of Atheism+

Renee Hendricks said...

Renee Hendricks - add me. Atheism+ is not something I want to be a part of.

Unknown said...

Add me on too. What a load of crap A+ is.

Unknown said...

Add me to your list too. Libertarian Atheist

MattShizzle said...

Add me too. BTW Chris Hitchens died back in December.