- Thou Shalt Have No Gods. Only the lords and ladies of Blog’s Highest Spheres are worthy of worship.
- Thou shalt not question the values nor the priesthood of #AtheismPlus, nor retweeth those who do.
- Thou shall not bring false jewellery as an offering, nor wear it upon thy bosom; neither shall thou grabbeth the ass.
- Thou shall honour thy FtB and thy Skepchick, with one tenth of all thine page-views and mouse-clicks.
- Thou shalt not creep, nor shall thou do that which seemeth creepy unto others.
- Thou shalt not fail to stick the flounce.
- Thou shalt purge the subhuman sewer dwellers, douche-bags, privilege-defenders and misogynists from amongst the congregation.
- Thou shalt check thy privilege. If thou contends with one less privileged than thyself, thou shall yield the field posthaste.
- Thou shalt always feed the trolls. Everything they say and do is perfectly serious and probably meant as a personal threat.
- Kneel before P-Zod. Failing that, at least bow before Blag Hag.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
10 Commandments of #AtheismPlus
Since we've been in the mood for proposing new rules for the new movement, I've come up with my own list. It's not intended to be serious, unless you really want some of these rules implemented, in which case we can discuss that one seriously. Maybe.