Background Probability

The Agnostic Popular Front has moved to its new home at Skeptic Ink, and will henceforth be known as Background Probability. Despite the relocation and rebranding, we will continue to spew the same low-fidelity high-quality bullshit that you've come to expect.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Middle East Meets Modernism

I love Google. It can be so rapidly and readily illuminating:


I've often wondered why my lefty friends at AU bash Israel while giving the mullahs a free pass. Maybe they know something I don't about who is doing a better job of separating secular governance from theocratic impulses.




I should probably mention at this point that I'm neither homosexual nor circumcised, so I've no real preset biases on these matters. Come to think of it, maybe I should not have mentioned that.

No comments: